jeudi 3 mars 2011

My music for film and commercial (EN)

MAYAN WISHES 2012
Wishes card 2012 for "Chez Eddy" agency.
My friend Stephane Berla, director of videoclips like Dyonisos, M, and so..., asked me to compose a vintage electro track with old Atari & Amiga sounds.
Then the song had to grow up and get a fat electro beat.

Agency : CHEZ EDDY
Director : Stephane Berla



RENAULT Z27 FRENDZY :
Video presentation of the last Renault Monospace car.
The video is streamed in the biggest car meeting in the world
Music had to be light and folk
Agency : PUBLICIS EVENTS





AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL :
Music i composed for Amnesty International 50th years anniversary.

To mark the 50th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights Wanda Productions director, Wilfrid Brimo, backtracks over the final moments of a man's life before highlighting how we can all get behind the campaign.

Agency : La chose
Production : Wanda production
Music prod & Sound design : THE





GRIMBERGEN :
Music i composed for Grimbergen commercial.
The agency loved the "Kwoon" style so it was really cool to compose a kind of music that i'm in love with.
With a huge production ("THE"), i composed and recorded the track in a realllly lovely huge studio in Paris called "Studio de la grande armée", in Palais des congrès, Paris, where some big stars recorded like Rolling Stones, Ray Charles...




CLOSER :
Music i composed for "Closer" comercial.
The client asked something sounding indie/electro-rock, like "The kills".
I wrote song and lyrics and asked Maud, a great singer from a very nice project (myspace.com/​myraleemusic) to give me her voice.
Here is the track





Videotron Barker :
Music i composed for Videotron Barker.
The client asked something electro/indie/rock, with a female sexy mature voice, as Goldfrapp

Thx to my friends Matt Davis & Jayne Tuttle (singer) for the lyrics.
She is a writer. Check her blog : http://theexistentialbunnyrabbit.blogspot.com




KWOON (my band) - I LIVED ON THE MOON :
Music i composed in 2005 for my first album called "Tales and Dreams" out in 2006. I worked on the video with Yannick Puig, a great 3D director. I only gave to him the details i wanted to see in the story of my song and he won the challenge alone.
Nicely rewarded 10 times in many huge film festivals, i'm proud to present you my first videoclip, allready 1.000.000 views on Youtube.

Here it is on Vimeo in better quality

Cheers
Sandy



VOYAGE SNCF :
For this track, the agency asked me to write something in "Enio Morricone" style.
I found quickly a main theme that i recorded with voices.
But i found that some trumpet sound was missing.

I was so lucky on this sunny summer day to hear someone, down of my street playing trumpet to win some money with his band. (I have to admit that first, i wasn't really happy, they were breaking my ears , he).

I've asked him to play me the score i wrote with his instrument. He did it. He was a nice guy, really.

Funny way to work...




LIPTON TEA / SPAIN :




LIPTON TEA / SPAIN :





SFR / LA REUNION :
Cover of the "Elo" famous theme.
Nicolas Fay the director, asked me to make a cover of "Elo", something with more guitars and voice at the end than the original, more epic.




BOUYGUES TELECOM :




AXE FALLING ANGELS :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire